October 11, 2017
MIRACLES IN HYPNOSIS PRESENTS Equine Assisted Therapy & Hypnosis With Charlotte Brammer
Didi Verg, the host of Miracles of Mind speaks to Psychotherapist and Hypnotist Charlotte Brammer. Through using hypnosis as an adjunct, Charlotte Brammer brings a unique and beneficial element to Equire Assisted Therapy and helping people heal with horses. She has successfully helped Non Verbal Autistic Children to speak, men with intimacy issues learn to connect more deeply, woman with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) move beyond the trauma and people with anxiety become resourceful and lead happier lives.
IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE:
- How horses are healing
- How Charlotte uses techniques from Horse Whispering along with hypnosis to help heal children with Autism
- How woman who have suffered from sexual abuse are able to take back their lives and become whole again through Equine Assisted Therapy
- How horses can teach men how to connect more deeply and create intimacy
- The power of building a vision for your life
- How being in the present stops anxiety
- Charlottes thoughts on the power of our minds
ABOUT CHARLOTTE BRAMMER
Charlotte Brammer is a Psychotherapist, a certified Hypnotherapist and a Reiki Master. Charlotte has had a private practice since 2005 and began offering Programs and Workshops in 2009. Through her work, she teaches her clients how to heal, thrive, and feel fulfilled. Charlotte’s main areas of expertise are in overcoming chronic debilitating emotions such as anxiety and unhealthy behavioral patterns. What makes Charlotte unique however, is that she offers Equine Facilitated Therapy which uses horses in helping people move through their blocks.
Charlotte can be reached at: http://www.livingclarity.ca