May 30, 2017
MIRACLE IN HYPNOSIS: Jim Wand & How To Be The Ultimate Stage Hypnotist
IN THIS SHOW YOU WILL SEE
• A miraculous case of weight loss where a young college student in one of Jim’s shows proceeds to lose over 100lbs.
• Jim Wand will explain the difference between stage hypnosis and hypnosis for therapy
• Jim shares with us some of his stories about people who had latent talents that were expressed during his stage show and how they went on to use those talents in their lives afterwards
• What you really need to know if you want to be a stage hypnotist
• Jim discusses not only the amazing ability of clients and stage show subjects to take very specific suggestions, but also the need to word them properly
• In the hypnosis show business world, Jim explains how to tailor different shows for different crowds and how you can create the perfect show
• How Jim gives back to the community through using hypnosis not only as entertainment but also to educate
• Jim leaves us with a few words of just how powerful we are “Just believe and anything is possible”
ABOUT JIM WAND
Jim Wand has been involved in the field of hypnosis for over 30 years and has over 9,000 professional engagements to his credit. He is considered to be one of the most professional hypnotic entertainers in the world today having worked with personalities such as Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, Chris Rock, Carrot Top, Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Probst (the host of Survivor), Sylvester Stallone, George Strait, The Judds, and Rascal Flatts, just to mention a few. Dr. Wand has also appeared on numerous T.V. programs including a national FOX special entitled “WOW”, Comedy Central (numerous times), and on almost every other major TV network.
Dr. Jim Wand holds a Ph.D. in the field of psychology and ran a hypnosis clinic for ¬¬¬many years where he worked with the general public using hypnosis to help them overcome the limitations and blocks that held them back from their fullest potential.
Jim Wand currently teaches workshops in Stage Hypnosis and runs Wand Enterprises – The Hypnosis Agency – of which he is the founder and owner.