July 29, 2017
Miracles In Hypnosis: Igor Lecdochowski Leaves His Successful Career As A Lawyer To Become A Hypnotist
Watch this video as Didi Verg from Miracles Of Mind TV interviews Master Hypnotist and Trainer Igor Ledochowski on the Miracles he has seen in his 20 year career.
IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE
• Why this former lawyer left his career at one of the largest law firms in the United Kingdom to become a hypnotist
• A miraculous story of how a young traumatized and abused child is healed through metaphor stories
• Why hypnosis is a powerful tool that should be respected and used wisely
• How and why during one of Igor’s Mind Bending Language Training’s a hypnotist gets locked into a trance for days and almost suffers a psychotic break
• Igor leaves us with the most important thing we can do for ourselves that will increase our connection with our unconscious minds
ABOUT IGOR LEDOCHOWSKI
Igor Ledochowski is a hypnotist, an author, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Trainer, Covert Hypnosis Trainer, Master Hypnosis Trainer, and Success Life Coach. He once was a professional lawyer in one of the largest firms England but eventually left his career to be a hypnotist.
Igor has had the pleasure of training many people around the world, including several Fortune 500 companies such as Proctor & Gamble, J. Sainsbury and Grant Thornton, assisting their senior management to learn powerful influence skills to increase the performance of their teams.
As the author of the number one best-selling home study hypnosis program “The Power of Conversational Hypnosis” and the best-selling book “The Deep Trance Training Manual”, Igor has since produced over 70 other Hypnosis home-study programs as well as running live training events in over 16 different countries.
To access Igor’s website and Training Academy CLICK HERE