June 7, 2017
Quitting Smoking In One Session With Ken Guzzo: The Ultimate Miracle In Hypnosis
IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE
Didi Vergados interview Quit Smoking Specialist Ken Guzzo on one of the biggest miracles in hypnosis – the ability to rid oneself of a life long habit in just one session of hypnosis.
- Ken is the Bay area most well know hypnotist when it comes to quitting smoking. He will explain how he not only clears smoking from a persons mind but also from their nervous system
- Hear what Ken has to say about smoking not being a ‘true addiction’
- Ken reveals the secret, that when discovered, is the lynch pin to getting over alcohol addiction
- You will hear Ken talk about the emotions experienced when someone who has smoked 2-3 packs per day for 68 years is finally over the habit
- Trichotillomania is behavior that causes people to pull out their hair, often to the point that they become almost bald. You will hear Ken’s miraculous story about working with a woman who had pulled out her hair since puberty and you will never believe why!
- Ken talks about his initial skepticism with past life regression but also about a case where through his prime potential process, a woman gets flipped back into a past life while wide awake and resolves an issue that she has been struggling with.
- Ken leaves us with why unconditional love is one of the most important first steps when it comes to personal change
ABOUT KEN GUZZO
Ken Guzzo is a member of the Board of Advisors to the International Hypnosis Federation (IHF), founder of the North American Academy of Hypnosis, and the recipient of the 2013 IHF Award of Excellence for his work in Health Care. As an international speaker, Ken has also shared the stage with world class authors and lecturers such as Mark Victor Hanson (Chicken Soup for the Soul series)
Ken is the founder of the Bay Area Non-Smoking Center where he has helped nearly 5,000 people become completely smoke-free in a one session treatment which combines advanced hypnosis techniques with a cutting edge neurological process.